You know it's time to buy more beer when...
- the only beer you have left in the fridge are the ones you gave low ratings to.
- there's no new beers in the fridge you haven't tried yet.
- your paycheck just got direct deposited. Someone has to spend it!
- your favorite liquor store gave you a 10% off coupon.
- you need something new to talk about.
- you realize the longer you wait, the higher the price for beer is getting.
- you find that aging rare beer in your cellar is a better investment than the stock market.
- your last of batch of homebrew really sucked (again).
- everything you have on hand is being cellared for next fall.
- Another new craft brewery just opened up in your town and it's been a whole week since the last one opened.
- your spouse tells you that friends are coming over for dinner and boy are they thirsty.
- your growler collection is starting to collect dust.
- your hands are empty. (Thank you Captain Obvious)
- the only people running for political office this year are ones you either hate, fear or loathe.
- your favorite sports team just blew another game.
- it's going to be a long wait for the next Game of Thrones season to start and Winter is coming.
- you realize you're not getting any younger.
- you're going to visit friends and they only stock macro beers.
- it's 5:00pm somewhere.
And the best reason to buy more beer - Do you really need a reason?
This article came from FermentedlyChallenged.com
Help us grow. Forward this article to a friend and subscribe to the RSS feed here