The Tap Club Membership has been around since they opened in 2002, but now a new focus on rewarding members for repeat purchases with points good for merchandise, awards, beer and even being a brewer for a day. The Tap Club Membership will now be an annual renewable membership that starts on March 1st and runs until the next March 1st. There will be an annual $35 membership fee (although existing Tap Club members will get the 2013 fee waived). In exchange for the new membership fee, there will be increased rewards. The old lifetime membership plan is being done away with.
New members (and returning members) get a Tap Club Membership t-shirt, an amber Tap Club growler and an FCB growler fill of your choice.
Members will earn points for purchases at either the FCB taproom or at Gravity 1020 Modern Tavern. Members get 35 free points at sign-up and renewal. Then, 1 point for each dollar spent (excluding tax, tip and gift card purchases). Members get a 50 cent discount on all FCB pints for the entire year, plus special double points on growler fills.
In addition, members get these extra benefits: A free gift for your birthday, Drink from their exclusive Tap Club stein, Invitations to exclusive Tap Club events throughout the year, Email newsletters about upcoming releases and events, Plus a membership renewal gift every year you renew your membership.
So what can FCB Tap Club members spend their points on?
- Every 250 Points – $15 Gift Card, for use at Fort Collins Brewery or Gravity 1020
- 500 Points – Set of Four FCB Logo Pint Glasses.
- 1,000 Points – Two Free Cases of FCB Beer.
- 1,500 Points – FCB Embroidered Brewer’s Shirt.
- 2,000 Points – Free FCB Pints for a Month (equivalent to 31 pints).
- 3,000 Points – Brewer for a Day Experience.
- 4,000 Points – Name Plaque with Photo and Specialty Stein.
- 5,000 Points – Private Brewery Tour and Beer Dinner for 4.
- Special rewards for points beyond 5,000 points. (Contact FCB / Gravity 1020)
Members unused points will roll over at the time of renewal. If you choose not to renew, unused points will be forfeited. Points will only be rewarded to the person paying the bill. No points will be awarded to special event purchases or private party bookings. Must show your Tap Club card or have a proper I.D. to redeem rewards. Membership cards are not transferable. Must be 21+.
New release upcoming: FCB's Maibock will be released on March 1st in the taproom. This beer will be available in both 22oz bombers and on draft. Look for these bottles to be in stores no later than mid-March.
- Fort Collins Brewery Double Chocolate Stout review.
- Company Profile: Fort Collins Brewery.
- A fresh look at the Fort Collins Brewery.
- Fort Collins Brewery Common Ground review.
This article came from FermentedlyChallenged.com - a Colorado beer blog. Don't miss another article. Subscribe to Fermentedly Challenged by RSS today.