[Press Release] July 20, 2016 - Lafayette, CO - Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co. will be celebrating in a big way for their 2nd Anniversary Bash and Music Festival on August 20th running from noon to midnight. There will be over 20 beers on tap with two very special collaboration beers including a cherry imperial sour saison brewed with Odell Brewing Co. (Fort Collins, CO) and Weldwerks Brewing (Greeley, CO), and a juicy east coast inspired IPA brewed with Avery Brewing (Gunbarrel CO). Owner and Head Brewer Seth Townsend commented “We are honored and humbled that some of our favorite breweries in Colorado chose to collaborate with us on two amazing beers for our celebration, those brewers have many options on who to spend their time with outside of their own hectic production schedules. We can’t wait to release these beers to the public.”
Two food trucks will be on-site throughout the day, and a large portion of the parking lot will be reserved for beer drinking and live music. Live music acts on the outdoor stage include headlining act The Hazel Miller Band with the bluegrass band Rusty 44, and classic rock cover band Wild Mountain Honey opening for them. At 9pm, local favorite Rogue 2 takes over the inside stage to finish the night out. There is no charge to get into the anniversary bash and music festival. Owner Davin Helden explains “we have never charged people to see our live music acts, or to get into our anniversary celebrations; and we never will. It’s our way of giving back to the customers and community that support us.”
What you need to know if you go:
- Free 2nd anniversary branded pint glasses will be given away along with free pint tickets to the first people in line while supplies last. So get there early.
- Music on the outside stage runs from noon to 9pm, starting with Rusty 44 and Wild Mountain Honey and finishing with The Hazel Miller Band from 7-9pm. Rogue 2 takes over the inside stage from 9-11pm.
- Bring sunblock and folding chairs to enjoy the outside music in the parking lot.
- All beer will be $5 per pour via tickets purchased with cash, or by credit card in the inside tasting room.
- Beer will be served inside the main tasting room, and at a station in the parking lot next to the stage.
- The party turns to 21+ only after 9pm.
- It is recommended that you keep your furry friends at home.
About Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co.
Founded by three friends who worked together in manufacturing for over a decade at one of the world’s largest biotechnology companies, and fueled by over 20 years of brewing experience, Liquid Mechanics has racked up 22 professional brewing medals from 8 different beer competitions in the last year and a half, including three at the US Beer Open, and one at the Great American Beer Festival.
Liquid Mechanics cares about indie-craft beer, customers, community, and routinely participates in philanthropic events throughout the state of Colorado. Utilizing a 10bbl DME brewhouse, Liquid Mechanics brews beer focused on true to style ales using American, German, and Belgian recipes, and frequently offers experimental and barrel aged beer.
Liquid Mechanics operates a brewery and tasting room on the SW corner of Hwy 287 and Baseline in Lafayette, CO. Full address is: 297 N. Hwy 287 Suite 100 Lafayette, CO 80026
Captain of the Ship and Head Paper Filer
Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co.
This article came from FermentedlyChallenged.com - a Colorado beer blog. Don't miss another article. Subscribe to Fermentedly Challenged by RSS today.