Become a Sponsor on Fermentedly Challenged and have your message seen by an ever-growing following of die-hard craft beer and homebrewing enthusiasts each month. Reach a higher audience [literally and figuratively] and have all of your events, specials and news given top priority in our articles.
Fermentedly Challenged attracts thousands of readers every month and is one of the most active and popular Colorado-based beer blogs. The site has over 2000 individual blog posts and your ad message would be seen on every single page of the site, including site search results and select RSS feeds. Your special events would get priority listing in our calendar and list pages.
A sponsorship on Fermentedly Challenged represents a unique opportunity for those wanting to give their brewery, beer bar, restaurant, travel destination, beer-related product or service the chance of being recognized throughout the craft beerosphere. And what better place for craft beer promotions than right here in the heart of Colorado craft beer country. One of the biggest producers of craft beer in the USA!
Why Become a Sponsor on Fermentedly Challenged?
Fermentedly Challenged has become synonymous with Colorado craft beer and has grown a loyal readership. Here are some details about the site:
Recent Site Statistics: (as of February 1, 2014)
- Reaching over 32,500 direct pageviews/month, plus another 13,000 RSS views/month. Total 45,500 pageviews per month.
- Over 13,500 unique visits per month to the blog.
- Demographics: 68% Male, 32% Female readers.
- Readers: 42% are 21-34 years old, 34% are 35-44 years old, 24% are 45+.
- 860+ RSS subscribers and 280+ daily email subscribers.
- Social Media Followers: 3350+ Twitter, 2300+ Facebook, ~400 Google+.
- About 50% of our readers are from Colorado and 20% from CA, TX, NY, NJ, MI, IL, WA, and FL combined.
- Just 5% of readers are outside the USA.
- Dave Butler (founder) has appeared on both the Colorado Craft Beer Show (AM 760 Denver), on American Craft Beer Radio (102.3 FM Denver ESPN Radio) and on the Rocky Mountain PBS TV show "Colorado Brews".
- Fermentedly Challenged was named Best Booze Blog in Westword.com's 2012 Denver #WebAwards.
- Our readers love craft beer, eating great food, going to festivals, listening to music, hiking and skiing, traveling around Colorado and other states with craft breweries, and tend to be homebrewers.
- Not only do beer drinkers read the site, but Colorado brewers and their staff also regularly read the blog.
- Google Page Rank (as of March 1, 2014)
Fermentedly Challenged has several sponsorship opportunities available – if you’d like to partner with Fermentedly Challenged and reach our audience contact us and together we’ll come up with a campaign package to suit your needs. We can reach the craft beer drinker's who love Colorado and great craft beer.
Fermentedly Challenged can even provide our sponsors regular updates on your offerings and events in our daily news posts, event calendars and product/service highlights.
Sponsorship Packages & Rates:
Sidebar Ads: Sponsor ads are available in the 300W x 250H pixel format. As of January 1, 2014 the sponsor ad rates going forward will be as follows:
Short Term Sponsor Ad Rates: (less than a month)
- 1 week= $25.00.
- 2 weeks $47.50.
1 Month to 6 Month Sponsor Ad Rates: (pre-paid)
- 1 month $80.00.
- 2 month $155.00. ($77.50/mon avg)
- 3 month $225.00. ($75.00/mon avg)
- 4 month $290.00. ($72.50/mon avg)
- 5 month $350.00. ($70.00/mon avg)
- 6 month $405.00. ($67.50/mon avg)
If you pay month to month the rate is higher than if you sign up and pay in advance for multiple months. For sponsors who need a shorter term option, there is now the ability to advertise week by week. Sponsor ad rates are not based upon # of impressions or click-throughs, rather, it is a standard flat rate per month.
Full Page Event or Product/Service Promotion - Feature your beer event or product or service on a full page blog post! If you have a lot of information that just won't fit on a typical sponsor ad, consider publishing a full page press release and providing readers with additional images and detailed information. Sponsored posts start for as little as $25. Sponsored posts must be paid in full at the time of posting.
In-post banner advertising - Insertion into the Colorado Beer News daily posts Monday through Friday. Visible to RSS feeds as well. Rates similar to Sidebar Ads. These banners are sized at 620 pixels wide and 90 pixels high.
RSS Feed banners - These 300x250 pixel sponsor ads are attached to all RSS feeds and daily email newsletters. Cost: $40 per month. (2 slots available). Up to 15,000 additional pageviews per month.
Sponsor Ad Design - Sponsors may submit their own sponsor ad images or if you are unable to create one yourself, we can recommend a great graphic designer for you. For all of your graphic design needs check out Beneathan Design - based here in Colorado.
Note: Sidebar 300x250 ads rotate position 2 times a week (Wednesday & Sunday) to give all sponsors equal top spot visibility monthly. Bottom ad is rotated to the top and all other ads move down 1 position.
When contacting Fermentedly Challenged for ad placement, please attach the following information in your correspondence in order to help ensure a fast reply:
- The company name and main contact name of the business to be advertised.
- A brief description of the product/service/event you wish to promote.
- A description of how you'd like the advertisement to run - purpose and duration.
Fermentedly Challenged charges a basic flat rate fee per month. Rate is based upon ad size and placement location. Animated banner ads and Flash ads are not supported. Ads must be in GIF, PNG, or JPG formats and be no larger than 40 kbytes in size.
All advertisements must be relevant to the content of this site and be approved by Fermentedly Challenged. Fermentedly Challenged reserves the right to refuse any advertising considered contrary to our site's focus. Payment for sponsor ads are due at the time of placement.
We do not accept any advertisements related to the following areas: sex, drugs, dieting, ads geared towards minors / children, online dating, hangover cures, rehabilitation services, energy/health drinks, illegal activities or gambling/gaming related businesses.
For more information or to sign-up for a sponsorship program, please contact Dave Butler at chipperdave [at] fermentedlychallenged.com or use the handy Contact form.
- Front Range Rally - Loveland, CO - benefit beer & food truck fest.
- Hops & Pie - pizzeria and craft beer - Denver, CO.
- Parry's Pizza & Bar - beer bar / restaurant - 4 Denver area locations.
- Patrick's Irish Pub - beer bar / pub in Greeley, CO.
- The Mayor of Old Town - beer bar / restaurant in Ft. Collins, CO.
- Mueller & Associates - Loveland, CO - CPA to the brewers!
- Beneathan Design - metro Denver - graphic design services.
- Colorado Homebrew Supply - Castle Rock, CO - online homebrew supplies.
- Denver International Beer Competition - Denver, CO.
- High Gravity, LLC - homebrewing supplies - Oklahoma (affiliate program).
- Colorado Homebrew Supply - Castle Rock, CO - internet store.
- High Hops Brewery - Windsor, CO.
- Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival - Manitou Springs, CO.
- Brew Beer & Drink It - homebrew training videos.
- Brew Your Own Magazine - homebrewing tips.
- I'm On Beercation - T-shirts and more.
- Foothills Commercial Builders - brewery building contractor - Denver, CO.
- Cruzin Cooler of Colorado - Riding coolers - Windsor, CO.
- 3BAD On The Hill Beer Tasting - event - Thornton, CO
- Epic Beer Festival - Denver, CO
- Knockin' Rocks Brooms & Brewfest - event - Ft. Collins, CO
- Summerfest Palette of Brews - Evergreen, CO
- Castle Rock Homebrew Supply - Castle Rock, CO
- Critter Cutter Bottle Opener - Texas - stainless steel openers.
Ready to Advertise with Fermentedly Challenged? Contact us!
Pay for your Sponsorship on-line with PayPal:
Dave Butler - Fermentedly Challenged
3620 W. 10th Street, Unit B - Box 125
Greeley, CO 80634-1821
(970) 302-4713 cell phone
Email: chipperdave [at] fermentedlychallenged.com
Read the full article here...