Become a Premium Sponsor on Fermentedly Challenged and have your message seen by an ever-growing following of die-hard craft beer and homebrewing enthusiasts each month. Reach a higher audience! [Literally and figuratively] And have all of your events, specials and news given top priority in our articles.
Fermentedly Challenged attracts thousands of readers every month and is one of the most active and popular Colorado-based beer blogs. The site has over 1700 individual blog posts and your ad message would be seen on every single page of the site, including site search results and select RSS feeds. Your special events would get priority listing in our calendar and list pages.
A sponsorship on Fermentedly Challenged represents a unique opportunity for those wanting to give their brewery, beer bar, restaurant, travel destination, beer-related product or service the chance of being recognized throughout the craft beerosphere. And what better place for craft beer promotions than right here in the heart of Colorado craft beer country. One of the biggest producers of craft beer in the USA!
Why Become a Sponsor on Fermentedly Challenged?
Fermentedly Challenged has become synonymous with Colorado craft beer and has grown a loyal readership. Here are some details about the site:
Recent Site Statistics: (as of May 1, 2013)
- Reaching over 31,000 pageviews/month, plus another 20,000 RSS views/month.
- Over 11,500 unique visits per month to the blog.
- Demographics: 69% Male, 31% Female readers.
- Readers: 44% are 21-34 years old, 33% are 35-44 years old, 23% are 45+.
- 800+ RSS subscribers and 230+ daily email subscribers.
- Over 3000+ Twitter followers, and 1700+ Facebook followers.
- About 55% of our readers are from Colorado and 23% from CA, TX, NY, MI, IL, OH and PA combined. Just 5% of readers are outside the USA.
- Dave Butler (founder) has appeared on both the Colorado Craft Beer Show (AM 760 Denver), on American Craft Beer Radio (102.3 FM Denver ESPN Radio) and on the Rocky Mountain PBS TV show "Colorado Brews".
- Fermentedly Challenged was named the Best Booze Blog in Westword.com's 2012 Denver #WebAwards.
- Our readers love craft beer, eating great food, going to festivals, listening to music, hiking and skiing, traveling around Colorado and other states with craft breweries, and tend to be homebrewers on the side.
- Not only do beer drinkers read the site, but Colorado brewers themselves also regularly read the blog.
- Google Page Rank (as of May 9, 2013)
Fermentedly Challenged has several advertising and sponsorship opportunities available – if you’d like to partner with Fermentedly Challenged and reach our audience contact us and together we’ll come up with a campaign package to suit your needs. We can reach the craft beer drinker's who love Colorado and great craft beer.
Fermentedly Challenged can even provide our sponsors regular updates on your offerings and events in our daily news posts, event calendars and product/service highlights.
Sponsorship Packages & Rates:
Sidebar Ads: Sponsor ads are available in the 300x250 pixel format. Cost: $75 per month for up to 30,000 pageviews. Optional rate: $30 per week for 1 to 2 week sponsorship runs. As of April 1, 2013, we are no longer offering 135x135 sized ads.
Full Page Event or Product/Service Promotion - Feature your beer event or product or service on a full page blog post! If you have a lot of information that just won't fit on a typical sponsor ad, consider publishing a full page press release and providing readers with additional images and detailed information. Sponsored posts start for as little as $25. Sponsored posts must be paid in full at the time of posting.
In-post banner advertising - Targeting selected Colorado Beer News daily blog posts. Visible to RSS feeds as well. Rates vary depending on expected pageviews ($50 to $150). These banners can be up to 600 pixels wide and 100 pixels high.
RSS Feed banners - These sponsor ads are attached to all RSS feeds and daily email newsletters. Cost: $75 per month. (2 slots available). Up to 30,000 pageviews per month.
Sponsor Ad Design - Sponsors may submit their own sponsor ad images or if you are unable to create one yourself, Fermentedly Challenged can create one for you. Design fees start at $50 per image depending on complexity.
Note: The above rates are good through December 31st, 2013. Sidebar 300x250 ads rotate position weekly to give all sponsors a chance to get top spot visibility. Sponsorship runs that cross over into a new calendar year may be subject to new rates at the beginning of the year.
When contacting Fermentedly Challenged for ad placement, please attach the following information in your correspondence in order to help ensure a fast reply:
- The company name and main contact name of the business to be advertised.
- A brief description of the product/service/event you wish to promote.
- A description of how you'd like the advertisement to run - purpose and duration.
Fermentedly Challenged charges a basic flat rate fee per month. Rate is based upon ad size and placement location. Animated banner ads and Flash ads are not supported. Ads must be in GIF, PNG, or JPG formats.
Ad Placement Position
Ad placement position changes on a weekly rotational basis (sidebar ads only) so that all sponsors will eventually have a chance to be seen at the top available spot.
All advertisements must be relevant to the content of this site and be approved by Fermentedly Challenged. Fermentedly Challenged reserves the right to refuse any advertising considered contrary to our site's focus. Ads run for a full month period. Payment for sponsor ads are due at the time of placement.
We do not accept any advertisements related to the following areas: sex, drugs or diet supplements, ads geared towards minors / children, weight-loss, online dating, hangover cures, rehabilitation services, energy/health drinks, illegal activities or gambling/gaming related businesses.
For more information or to sign-up for a sponsorship program, please contact Dave Butler at chipperdave [at] fermentedlychallenged.com or use the handy Contact form.
- Hops & Pie - pizzeria and craft beer - Denver, CO.
- Parry's Pizza & Bar - beer bar / restaurant - 3 locations metro Denver, CO.
- High Hops Brewery - micro brewery in Windsor, CO.
- Patrick's Irish Pub - beer bar / pub in Greeley, CO.
- The Mayor of Old Town - beer bar / restaurant in Ft. Collins, CO.
- 3BAD On The Hill Beer Tasting - event - Thornton, CO
- Knockin' Rocks Brooms & Brewfest - event - Ft. Collins, CO
- Epic Beer Festival - Denver, CO (starting in late May)
- High Gravity, LLC - homebrewing equipment / supplies - Oklahoma (affiliate program).
- South Denver Beer Fest - event - Littleton, CO (Eventbrite affiliate program)
- Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival.
- Brew Beer & Drink It - homebrew training videos.
- Brew Your Own Magazine - homebrewing tips.
- I'm On Beercation - T-shirts and more.
- Foothills Commercial Builders - brewery building contractor - Denver, CO.
- Cruzin Cooler of Colorado - Riding coolers - Windsor, CO.
Ready to Advertise with Fermentedly Challenged? Contact us!
Pay for your Sponsorship on-line with PayPal:
Send letters and packages to:
3620 W. 10th Street
Unit B - Box 125
Greeley, CO 80634-1821
(970) 302-4713 cell phone
Email: chipperdave [at] fermentedlychallenged.com
Read the full article here...